For about fifteen years I was quite an avid collector of memorabilia from the film Labyrinth, and now I would like to pass some of those collectibles on to other fans. The first item I am giving away is an unopened 250-piece promotional jigsaw puzzle (12” x 12”) from 1986 (and it even comes with a cute little box to store the pieces in).
So here are the rules for the giveaway as I’ve decided on an old-fashioned raffle format:
- For every person who reblogs I will copy their Tumblr name onto a ticket and add it to a bowl. Therefore, only reblogs will count toward your chances.
- If you are following me then you automatically get an extra ticket with your name added to the bowl (and yes, I will be checking every name).
- You may reblog as much as you want, but only one reblog per person per day will be counted.
- The drawing will not take place unless there are more than 20 unique reblogs (I will think of something else if there are less than 20).
- Lastly, the drawing will be held on Saturday, May 18th at 17:00 EDT (5PM).
I will ship the puzzle anywhere in the world at my own expense. Feel free to message me with any questions. If this goes well I have other fun items planned for future giveaways!